Are all products offered by DMCosmetics branded articles?
Sold DMCosmetics as “testers” article?
Do you also send product samples?
What is the difference between eau de parfum, eau de toilette and eau de cologne?
– Eau de Parfum (EdP): 10-14% fragrance oil content
– Eau de Toilette (EdT): 6-9% fragrance oil content
– Eau de Colonge (EdC): 3-5% fragrance oil content
What data does DMCosmetics Shop collect when I place an order?
What are the benefits “Order of registration” for me?
As a registered customer you have access to the customer account area “My Account“, where you can see an overview of all your previous orders.
Are my data safe at DMCosmetics Shop?
My billing address has changed, where can I change it?
I have forgotten my password. What can I do?
ORDER , DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
How long does the delivery take?
Delivery takes 3-9 working days, depending on the country and courier you choose.
More information on “Delivery and Shipping“
What does “Out of stock” mean?
Can I also order by phone?
Who delivers my order?
What can I do if a delivered product is damaged?
If you only discover damage after opening the package, please contact us directly (E-mail). We will then clarify how you can get a replacement delivery as soon as possible.
What can I do if I only notice upon delivery that I have ordered the wrong product?
Where can I enter a different delivery address?
Shipping costs for my country?
How can I pay at DMCosmetics Shop?
RETURN OF THE GOODS
How long is the right of withdrawal at DMCosmetics Shop?
How does the return take place?
How do I get my money back?
How do I order from DMCosmetics Shop?
You will then be asked to choose the shipping and payment method. Finally, please check your entries and click on the “Place Order” button. From then on your order has been accepted by us and will be processed by us as soon as possible.
Can I also submit my order by email or fax?
Can I order several products at once?
How do I get a coupon?
How do I redeem a coupon?
How is the coupon calculated?
How long a coupon valid?
Product Review Guidelines
• Third party material – this depends on your thoughts and opinions;
• Opinions of people or companies who have a commercial interest in reviewing their own product or competing products;
• profanity, abuse, anti-constitutional or racist remarks;
• One word reviews ¬ we want to know why you liked or disliked a product;
• phone numbers, email addresses, URLs;
• Information on availability, price or alternative ordering / shipping options.
Unfortunately, we cannot publish reviews that violate these points. With the publication you grant DMCosmetics an exclusive, worldwide, transferable right to use your text. You also grant DMCOsmetics the right to correct spelling of your text and / or shorten it if necessary.